My 400

20190523_211544-02.jpeg

So awesome! Congrats on the feature.

Can you share a bit more on your system/support? Is that a fuge plumbed in? Frag tank? Wowzers :)
 
What is your experience with the radion switch? Do you miss the shimmer at all?
 
Any tips for keeping your sand clean with a deep tank like that?
 
Any tips for keeping your sand clean with a deep tank like that?
[/QUOTE
I use the pink sea cucumbers they work great ..I started with 2 and have 4 or 5 now they split .constantly cleaning the sand bed
 
What is your experience with the radion switch? Do you miss the shimmer at all?
I'll be honest I was happy with the kessils also .maybe alittle better color on the fish with the radions as the Kessel i had didn't have any color channels they seam stronger also .I do miss the Kessel shimmer nothing like it
 
So awesome! Congrats on the feature.

Can you share a bit more on your system/support? Is that a fuge plumbed in? Frag tank? Wowzers :)
Thanks .sure I can add some more info on my system ..the main tank is plumbed to a filter sock box i had gotten made up..then drains into a large acrylic sump that holds 105 gallons of water ,its gets returned into the main from an old trusty pan world ..out of the sump I also have another pan world that feeds 2 -80 gallon frag tanks ,those 2 frag tanks drain into my fuge compartment In My sump ..the panworld also feed 2 reactors ,I use both for good and change half at a time so I rotate the reactors. On the system is a large calcium reactor .large suffer denitrator ,vertex alpha 250 skimmer ,4-mp60.,ato threw Kalkaska stirrer
 
Amazing !!! I want my tank to look like this or even close but I am going from one crash to another it seems. 4 years and still struggling ...you give me hope
 
Amazing !!! I want my tank to look like this or even close but I am going from one crash to another it seems. 4 years and still struggling ...you give me hope
Keep alk steady .nitrates around 10ppm phosphate .10
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new