My 4x2x2 120 Gal Build

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much to report, aiptasia is gone for the most part. Lost some of the more prized zoa's over it due to aips and everything else. I guess this time the klein stays, also the new heinochus helped loads as well with aiptasia eradication and seems to be less of a coral nipper.

FTS:
PXL_20231021_152301698.jpg
Your tank looks nicer and sounds more pleasant to care for than mine at the moment!

Also gorgeous butterflies, great choice on both. ;)

OP
OP
Lbrdsoxfan

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank looks nicer and sounds more pleasant to care for than mine at the moment!

Also gorgeous butterflies, great choice on both. ;)
Life has been hell the past month or so, so I've been neglecting the tank more than I should be, but I'm trying to change that...

Eh, the Klein was a necessity as the aiptasia was out of hand, had 100's of them. The heinochus was a kinda trade for the sailfin heifer. My poor ratty LFS is good about that, got some dry flake and a few other small things thrown in as well. Upside, sailfin didn't even last a week @ the LFS. Another regular that I know with a 270g took it home to his tang-a-palooza tank.

OP
OP
Lbrdsoxfan

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to keep up better. Been busy a few months with watching my dad slowly loosing his battle with Parkinson's and now combined with Alzheimer's... A bit of traveling (London, Paris, Roatan Honduras, USVI), and in general life happening.

Here is a clip of my rock tossing Coris wrasse, still a looker, but man frags and small rocks don't last, lol!

Yeah I know about the spot of HLLE on the purple, but I'm trying to stuff him with good food to get rid of it (or at least not let it get worse).

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back