My 50 Gallon breeder

uploadfromtaptalk1424658056243.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1424658107075.jpg
 
Been quite a while since I posted in here bc for about a year I lost interest in the hobby... alot of stuff outgrew my tank which is definitely the goal but it caused me to loose interest... since then I swapped my 50 breeder for a 65 with an overflow( my old tank didnt have one which was a pain in the butt) some of my corals survived maybe like 50 percent and my tank is starting to come back to its previous shape... currently looking at getting a waterbox 170.5 tank I love the look... but here is pics of my current tank
 
Been steadily adding to the tank over the last couple months attended a few local swaps and got quite a few corals from @sweetfrag.. but the tank is really starting to look like its former glory
20160118_142119.jpeg
20170613_212231.jpeg
20181016_173040.jpeg
20190127_225257.jpeg
 
Look at this growth... growth in question is of Hollywood stunned chalice.. in first pic I had almost lost it for some reason at random times of having this coral it will have a massive die off and then grow back... second pic is of it taking up 40 percent of my tank
Screenshot_20190128-211126.jpeg
20190127_225255.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new