My 50g Learning Experience

bozzie3267

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
18
Location
Wilmington
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always loved aquariums and had been wanting to start one for awhile. I kept going to this awesome LFS and couldnt resist any longer. So back in December I finally started it. Found an awesome used tank and with the help of my (thankfully very patient) LFS, have my first saltwater tank that I'm in love with. Definitely already know a lot of things I should've done differently and am continuing to learn. I've found several answers and helpful suggestions here and am hoping to learn everything I need for an eventual larger tank. Would love to be able to help out a new reefer one day!
 
Congrats on starting your tank! Do you have pictures of your tank?
 

Attachments

  • 17430039975051525909310788407449.jpg
    17430039975051525909310788407449.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 17430040520786061516779121972924.jpg
    17430040520786061516779121972924.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 52

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new