My 55 gal tank

sladeclan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Heber, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1109.jpg
Here is my 5 month old 55 gal tank. Learning a lot and working with getting rid of diatoms at the moment. I can't wait to keep growing my little community.
 
I like your community so far and I like the look of your deep black sandbed.
 
My new family members. They look really colorful under the blue lights.
Azure Blue Coral.jpg
Sea Monsters.jpg
Watermellon Mushroom.jpg

Azure blue coral Sea Monster Coral Watermelon Mushroom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new