My 5gal Nano reef !

Wutero

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this 5g reef tank set up for about 2 years now and im honestly loving the results im getting from it. Just thought i’d show it off :)

Its a AJ-40 with a colbalt mini MJ (i think 404) in the back. The light I use is a Kessil A80 set at 100% blue. I don’t run any carbon or dose any chemicals. I just do water changes once or twice a week with reef crystals and only use live rock rubble for filtration in the back chambers.

9F0BF433-4A39-4EAE-BFBF-F60B55817281.jpeg
 
Nice looking tank - would like to see more of it - front shot etc
 
Thank you !

Theres a really bad glare when I try to take pictures from the front so I tend to do more top down shots, but here ya go !

6CEEFCF7-C57B-452B-AC7F-F2FFF7AF451F.jpeg
 
So just live rock and water changes then a pump for some water flow — awesome might have to try this for an office tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new