My 60 cube reef

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368910637.468837.jpg


Part of the Zoa collection on the left upper area
 
Hands down best tank ever, best colors of all time. To bad I live on the west coast to buy from you
 
Well....I'm starting my shipping adventures lol I am slowly building up my website to start doing it ;)
 
It's in it's designing phase. I will probably be posting frags I have for sale here before it is done. However...I can't figure out why I can't post an item for sale in the livestock thread yet...perhaps I haven't been here long enough.
 
What's the website gonna be called?

It will be a sister company to the store I work in called Paradise Aquatics the coral section will be Threadfin Corals.


Sorry it took so long to respond
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373086902.148954.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373086915.782305.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373086934.782486.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373086947.465626.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373086960.165623.jpg


Some new animals I have added lately :)
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373087129.965404.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373087143.365799.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373087311.265848.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373087156.482496.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373087156.482496.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 132
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373087234.948909.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373087234.948909.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 195

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new