My 60 cube reef

I don't see how you don't have a stinging problem with everything so close! Great looking tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
I don't see how you don't have a stinging problem with everything so close! Great looking tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Well I have to be careful of what varieties I put together. My paly's I try and keep aqua from everything and each other since they can do the most damage if they get mad. I think it has a lot to do with the 50% weekly water change, it probably flushes out a lot of the toxins.
 
Beautiful corals!!

PS. I am going to move this thread to the members tank forum so others can enjoy it more. ;)
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373344151.431056.jpg


This is my favorite new piece I have added. I named it "Unicorn Vomit" it's an Acan Rotundoflora
 
I just picked up the 27 Marineland cube. I'm really excited. Your tank is an inspiration.

Always liked the cubes so hopefully in time I can leave it alone and let it get as packed as yours. They look a lot bigger than they are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
I just picked up the 27 Marineland cube. I'm really excited. Your tank is an inspiration.

Always liked the cubes so hopefully in time I can leave it alone and let it get as packed as yours. They look a lot bigger than they are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Well...every time someone asks me if I think the tank is full I tell them I still see empty space lol
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 17.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new