My 65 build

Sudaien

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Messages
126
Reaction score
84
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my second take my first tank was a 32 bio which I later added Steve's LEDs too I made a massive difference in the coral growth, I've made many mistakes along the way unfortunately and my 65 is way more crowded with corals but I intend to have a bigger tank very soon I am absolutely addicted. I post pictures as It improves I hope you like it.

PXL_20201120_155250511.NIGHT.jpg PXL_20201119_232202701.NIGHT.jpg PXL_20201118_020906804.NIGHT~2.jpg PXL_20201118_210948299.jpg
 
It looks like you are off to a really good start on this tank! Success in reefing rarely, if ever, comes in a straight line so keep at it!
 
It looks like you are off to a really good start on this tank! Success in reefing rarely, if ever, comes in a straight line so keep at it!
Thank you. One problem I had shortly after this picture. The fox face started eating the stem of my giant fiji leather in center . And killed it. Couldn't even save a frag. Ok was so upset . It was my first coral. And even had a new one growing off base. To say the least the fox face is gone. No more taking chances with bad fish.
Next project a low pro for a frag tank. And a 125 reef in master
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new