My 66 Gallon RedSea 250 Max

THESTRZA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
426
Reaction score
525
Location
New England
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all!! Just wanted to share my tank a year and a half in!

Tank is a RedSea max 250 with the lid removed. I made a custom screen for the top and added two Kessil 360WE’s. I have a full Apex loadout and do a daily auto water change. I love the tank and can’t wait to go bigger.

Stock:
Copperband Butterfly
Young Hippo Tang
Two clowns
Watchman Goby

Here is my tank:
F3AEF36C-A2EA-4050-A97A-BDBEA595E13A.jpeg
089CFB9F-7805-4329-991C-A5B52354A791.jpeg
3B827618-72B6-4BC0-ABD6-76B53CCA241D.jpeg
A085705E-C8C8-408C-ABB2-055E865B85A1.jpeg
D26ABB59-EF5F-4928-812A-23087A2E8055.jpeg
831D16F1-3651-4A49-9C26-155C55DAE05E.jpeg
93FE873F-BC71-4A28-AC8F-91CADC426DBF.jpeg
3EB0368F-DCCF-4AA1-A4EC-6C955FD0A05B.jpeg
77B936FF-24B7-48F3-BD46-EC65ADF35D9A.jpeg
D3F3D2B1-7808-48C9-8DCE-D4248320578A.jpeg
 
What are your goals with an upgrade? Are there certain fish you are hoping to add? More corals?
 
What are your goals with an upgrade? Are there certain fish you are hoping to add? More corals?

I hope to have more of a mixed reef - I finally have found stability for extended periods of time and know I need more light for SPS. I would love to diversify my fish and get a couple more tangs in a larger tank as well.

I am thinking a 200-240 gallon volume, but i am going to wait to find a great deal either brand new or barely used.
 
I hope to have more of a mixed reef - I finally have found stability for extended periods of time and know I need more light for SPS. I would love to diversify my fish and get a couple more tangs in a larger tank as well.

I am thinking a 200-240 gallon volume, but i am going to wait to find a great deal either brand new or barely used.
I am so jealous! It’d be so cool to have a tank that size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new