My 72 Bowfront Build Revised Thread

Hummm, over in my neighborhood starting trouble:p:D You just need to finish that pool over at your house:rolleyes::D:D Oh by the way if you would like to see what I am talking about link

As Far as the AWC, it is a waiting game for the right piece of equipment!!

I’m sure I know what you mean! Still waiting myself... lol
 
Last edited:
Got it, @Chrisfish has been requesting video;)
I see my name mentioned here:rolleyes: and yes I have been asking for one, lol we’ve already discussed the music for it:p so I see you said Sunday????;)
 
I see my name mentioned here:rolleyes: and yes I have been asking for one, lol we’ve already discussed the music for it:p so I see you said Sunday????;)
It been so long, what was the music again. Seriously:(
 
Well as a FYI do not purchase the Tunze Care Strong. I had great hope for this cleaner.;) The idea is great in concept, but when in play it is a failure. First off the ends were not designed properly and will not lock into the pegs, thus falling off when moving from front to side or visa versa . Tunze USA answer was to silicone them into place after contacting Tunze USA. After spending $75 plus tax the wet side is now rusting and the felt pads on the dry side are sliding off.
IMG_5199 email 1.jpg
IMG_5200 email 2.jpg
IMG_5201.JPG
 
Good to know, thanks. Been using a float mag for years
 
Hmmmmm where’s that video ;)
 
I need a replacement but not sure which way to go. I have looked at the flipper and I like the idea of it :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new