OP
jsker

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the research so far, one can make the changes only on the 2016 and not the classic so far.

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank update

After pretty much killing all my arco's, monti's I do not have cyano anymore. let see how long this lasts. Burt the nigar did not make it either, I say from just the stress of the kill. I have to catch sailer and rehome her then I will add another nigar trigger. I thought I lost Earl, but Earl must have been on vacation and showed last week after being MIA for 4 days.

The left side is pretty much barren, and my big cap is toast also, and I will be rebuilding my coral collection.
IMG_5612.JPG

IMG_5617.JPG

I have to make a slight adjustment to the alk and change out the life bio fil tomorrow. I also need to order some more Phosphate minus and A,B,C. I was running another phosphate product and it just not compare to the Phosphate minus. I stop running the A,B,C last summer and I also think that is an issue with the decline of the corals. I was only dosing 5 ml a week but since I stopped dosing my coral have not looked the same. I am going to dose some lanthanum chloride over the next couple of days to drop the phosphates and maybe the goni will open up more.
My Test results.png

Everything else I have not touch in over a month. :)

Oh I replaced the Toms aqualifter today, it been sitting on my desk for a week.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank update

After pretty much killing all my arco's, monti's I do not have cyano anymore. let see how long this lasts. Burt the nigar did not make it either, I say from just the stress of the kill. I have to catch sailer and rehome her then I will add another nigar trigger. I thought I lost Earl, but Earl must have been on vacation and showed last week after being MIA for 4 days.

The left side is pretty much barren, and my big cap is toast also, and I will be rebuilding my coral collection.
IMG_5612.JPG

IMG_5617.JPG

I have to make a slight adjustment to the alk and change out the life bio fil tomorrow. I also need to order some more Phosphate minus and A,B,C. I was running another phosphate product and it just not compare to the Phosphate minus. I stop running the A,B,C last summer and I also think that is an issue with the decline of the corals. I was only dosing 5 ml a week but since I stopped dosing my coral have not looked the same. I am going to dose some lanthanum chloride over the next couple of days to drop the phosphates and maybe the goni will open up more.
My Test results.png

Everything else I have not touch in over a month. :)

Oh I replaced the Toms aqualifter today, it been sitting on my desk for a week.

That is a shame @jsker but I know you will recover.

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a shame @jsker but I know you will recover.
I was poking around and I was surprised that a couple of corals have some growth on them, so all is not lost. Again thank you, stay tuned for the recovery.

SDK

Reef Diver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was poking around and I was surprised that a couple of corals have some growth on them, so all is not lost. Again thank you, stay tuned for the recovery.

Good to hear there is some unexpected growth. Following the reboot and wishing you good luck!

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear there is some unexpected growth. Following the reboot and wishing you good luck!

Thank you for the positive vibes. :)

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After rain always comes sunshine.
In reefing sunshine only comes after a lot of patience.
Good luck!

Thank you, I got a good chuckle out of this. You are so much on the money with this. Have a great day:)

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats tough one. Im almost done with the outbreak in mine, Lost a few favorites too. Good luck on the AWS

You know, it just another opportunity to find a couple of unique corals. I am going to look for a pink lemonade, Walt Disney, and a blue and a red stag for the future.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that I have all of your attention:rolleyes::p:D. anyone no how to turn off or defer a alarm notification on a classic breakout box switch?

What exactly are you trying to do.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, it just another opportunity to find a couple of unique corals. I am going to look for a pink lemonade, Walt Disney, and a blue and a red stag for the future.
I have a hold myself back from getting more corals until everything levels out level out, and that is the most difficult parto_O

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What exactly are you trying to do.

I had this statement and the alarm was notify me on all of my devices and become very annoying with the alarms pop up all the time.
Apex alarm.png

I took the AW-Low out and the alarms have not stopped.
Apex alarm 2.png

What I would like to do is have the alarm back in the statement but have the alarm turn off after lets say an hour

Thank you

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a hold myself back from getting more corals until everything levels out level out, and that is the most difficult parto_O

I know, and @WWC is having a sale:oops::D:D

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can use defer statement which will stop whatever is causing the trigger to have to wait and still be true after whatever value you give it. So say defer 5 sec. trigger have to be true for 5 sec before the alarm goes out.
you can also use If Time 06:01 to 05:59 Then OFF
this is give you only 1 alarm at 6am in the morning if trigger is true.
But you also have to understand that with either of the statements in the email/alarm section will also apply on ALL the statements.
So a defer will be applicable on temp, salinity , sump low etc and so goes for IF TIME. so if anything goes wrong you wont know till 6am.

I think you can move the IF time or Defer statement up the lines and then anything afterwards is not subject to it. if i am not mistaken. maybe someone else can chime on it.

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can use defer statement which will stop whatever is causing the trigger to have to wait and still be true after whatever value you give it. So say defer 5 sec. trigger have to be true for 5 sec before the alarm goes out.
you can also use If Time 06:01 to 05:59 Then OFF
this is give you only 1 alarm at 6am in the morning if trigger is true.
But you also have to understand that with either of the statements in the email/alarm section will also apply on ALL the statements.
So a defer will be applicable on temp, salinity , sump low etc and so goes for IF TIME. so if anything goes wrong you wont know till 6am.

I think you can move the IF time or Defer statement up the lines and then anything afterwards is not subject to it. if i am not mistaken. maybe someone else can chime on it.
Thank you, I will play with the statement and see what happens and report back.:)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back