OP
jsker

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks :) not long left now . Actually getting legally married in June in Norway then having a ceremony wedding and party in Ireland where i am from. My one is well smart when it comes to money and she takes care of it all lol She even asks if someone comes around to buy frags so HOW MUCH ? did you get :)
The is a member @x_burt that is in Norway that is doing a really nice build along with his home, you should check it out. He is doing a build in also

Desmond

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The is a member @x_burt that is in Norway that is doing a really nice build along with his home, you should check it out. He is doing a build in also
I think i have seen this build it is a very big one if this is the one i am thinking of. I live in Bergen.

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boom, I am impressed. Back in the day, we you use busted up cinder block for the reef base. Then drop the live tonga rock on top. the rock look like most of the rock that one purchases in the store. I need to play about with a product that I have to make a shelf on the back of the tank that is held on with magnets. I need to make a mold and figure how to keep the magnets glue in place and what type of magnets to use.
https://www.facebook.com/AquaRocks/

that link might givew you some ideas

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setup the reactor and the pellets are tumbling. I wasted about a 1/2 cup getting to tumble, for the reason that if the pellets clump they can have an hydroelectric acid effect and I would say that is one of the two negative affects of dosing with pellets. The other is dropping your nutrients down to fast or having 0 nutrients. Stopped the H2O2 dosing and dropped GFO back in also this morning, and now it is time to test every day to see were I am at.

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought my sally light foot kicked it on Monday but evidently she just molted her hold intact shell and was out Thursday in the am eating off the bottom of the tank.

Have not seen my harlequin shrimp since day two of putting Fabio in the tank. It looks like the asterina are dwindling so that might mean that Fabio is still kicking and I am going to have to find some chocolate chip stars to keep in the sump to feed Fabio.

john.m.cole3

cyclOps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your goniopora is till one of my favs. What is the neon green plating coral? also maybe you could slow down how fast you pan the camera next time b/c my eyes can't see everything I want to :)

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your goniopora is till one of my favs. What is the neon green plating coral? also maybe you could slow down how fast you pan the camera next time b/c my eyes can't see everything I want to :)
Yes, it only digital. Not film:)

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what is the green plating coral?
Which one
Which one.png

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a monti, 3 months ago it was a third of it size. Very fast grower

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Looks like you have the same tank that I upgraded from. Loved the tank but it was such a pain taking pictures and videos on it.

Looks great! Keep up the great work!

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @Afishionado My better half has a bad astigmatism and says she can not look at the tank to long with getting dizzy. It can be interesting looking in, that is why I am going to camera class tomorrow :D

Last edited:

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @Afishionado My better half has a bad astigmatism and says she can not look at the tank to long with getting dizzy. It can be interesting looking in, that is why I am going to camera class tomorrow :D

Had to google astigmatism lol. I hear you, my wife is same way. Hopefully with this new build, she will be able to enjoy it much better.

OP
OP
jsker

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to google astigmatism lol. I hear you, my wife is same way. Hopefully with this new build, she will be able to enjoy it much better.
This is how a keep her out of the office :rolleyes: Let me go back and link the astigmatism, I was like should i like it or not. Have a good afternoon.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 48 25.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 48 25.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 43 22.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 45 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back