My 72 Bowfront Build Revised Thread

I'm alright, thanks. How are are you? It's 31c here which is also 88f!

Well, thank you for asking. 84F or 29C today. It not like Christmas unless it is cold, but in Australia you guys are in the same boat:)
 
Yesterday it was 78f today it's 36 and sleeting o_O I wish it was snowing instead. Good day to stay in and do tank maintenance :rolleyes:
 
Yesterday it was 78f today it's 36 and sleeting o_O I wish it was snowing instead. Good day to stay in and do tank maintenance :rolleyes:
Oh yea the sleet and freezing rain, I used to have a pair of metal golf spikes to wear around when it iced over;) Ok, I am happy to be in the south now:)
 
84 F and tropical humid today. Decorating the palm trees.
 
Quick vibrant update, tank is much cleaner today in the afternoon
20161219-IMG_4317.jpg


 
I swear my tank looks better and better with each dose. What's neat to see is the build up of detritus and algae just melt away to reveal a shiny surface. It's called glass. My bare bottom is getting squeaky clean! take that however you want to. :rolleyes:o_O:eek::confused:
 
I swear my tank looks better and better with each dose. What's neat to see is the build up of detritus and algae just melt away to reveal a shiny surface. It's called glass. My bare bottom is getting squeaky clean! take that however you want to. :rolleyes:o_O:eek::confused:

I still like the black sand;) I would say it is a combination of maintenance and vibrant. going to check my number tomorrow and do another WC thursday or Friday
 
Todays numbers
Ca 440
Mg 1380
Alk 8.12 doser was turned on yesterday evening
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new