My 72 Bowfront Build Revised Thread

I was going to ask you to express post the eggs and muffins to the east coast of Australia buuuut I think they might not make it ;)
 
I was going to ask you to express post the eggs and muffins to the east coast of Australia buuuut I think they might not make it ;)
I have another 10 hour drive till I hit water, then I have to hold my breath till I hit Hawaii
 
After 3 weeks with vibrant

Snake oil

I have found that with many water change things tend to improve but not go away. I really wanted this product to work and tried to make it work. The key word was tried to make it work. I felt that I was doing more to help the product have results then what the product was actually doing to resolve my issue with cyano.

I am back to cleaning the glass as usual and the cyano is everywhere. I run a system that is based on bacteria and I do not want to destroy those levels with a antibiotic. Before using this product my system was much cleaner.

Off to find a fix;)
 
LOL, ROTF. What happen to the hole phone thing??? Have a Merry Christmas.
 
dark-side.png
 
I did my 6th dose of vibrant and i like the results so far. I am feeding a bit more when nitrates creep down to 2.5. I'm in this to rid my bubble algae. no change in the valonia other than it's not grown in any new places lately.
 
have you done the test to determine cyano for sure? I can't remember if you have h2o2 dosed or not?
 
Christmas 2016 numbers
Ca 445
Mg 1360
Alk 8.52
Did not measure nutrients.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new