My 75 gal tank

darmar7812

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my first tank set up about 8 months ago will explain after I get pics up

20161206_201832.jpg
 
75 gal tank 25 gal sump
Reef octopus skimmer
18w uv sterilizer that I think I might take off
And plan on adding a refugium this weekend
 
Great job! did you happen to document and take pics of the wall build?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new