OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
final round of pics,with existing lighting, and new filter... ;) Thank you again..;Happy
IMG_0660.JPG
You sir are very very welcome!

OP
OP
Reefing_addiction

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is discussed loads, I have in date Tropic Marin pro test kits here, I can test if needed, observation is good. :)
So main reason for testing my DKH is because I plan on setting up a doser for it so I kind of want to have an idea of what I should be adding to the tank. But I’m just guessing all the way around just throwing in a little bit every day and seeing what happens

There is no real science involved in my testing Or how much alk buffer I add

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This right here. I have a stomach of steel. Can eat Carolina reapers raw, drink everclear, and eat shady Chinese food with no issues.

you sir, are a man among men lol. Then again I get the “hot” with the lamb curry I would get from the local Indian place I like. Basically a bunch of Indian gentlemen who came over here that make their moms recipes. First time I ordered they called me making sure I understood what I knew what I was getting into.

but I mean, a good beer and painfully tasty lamb curry. Wouldn’t have it any other way

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back