My 90 gal.

Henry C

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
635
Reaction score
64
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
003-22.jpg
 
Sorry, should have started off with that info. It's a 90 gal rr all glass tank. The lighting is 2 175 watt se m/h bulbs running off of a pfo double magnetic ballast. I also run 2 ho t-5's . I have a 30 gal sump and run carbon and gfo and use filter socks. My skimmer is a modified scumsucker skimmer and I run a mag 9.5 with a mazzei 650 injector. My return pump is an Ocean Runner 6500 that feeds 2 loc-line penductors one at each side from the back and 2 Korilla 3's located in the front facing each other for added flow. I use a reefkeeper 2 for my controller. I drip kalk 24/7 at the rate of 1 drop every 30 seconds and dose 2 part as needed.
 
The tank is roughly 3 yrs. old and have re-stacked the rock stack many times until this current stack which I really like. All of my sps started off as frags and some still are. My frogspawns started off with just a couple of heads and have fragged many times.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new