My AI

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rjmul
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rjmul

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
324
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone having trouble with the my ai app today ? Every time I try to get into it I have to login, which is strange but when I try to it keeps saying "waiting for authorization"
 
Is anyone having trouble with the my ai app today ? Every time I try to get into it I have to login, which is strange but when I try to it keeps saying "waiting for authorization"
There is a cloud issue today. Not sure how many are affected but you can reset the device you are using and reset your modem and see if connection is now good
 
I ended up starting a new tank in the app and importing my lights (luckily bringing them over with the schedule was an option)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new