My app doesn’t get notifications

  • Thread starter Thread starter geniusgio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

geniusgio

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the REEF2REEF app on my iPhone but I don’t get notified on pm’s , or replies. Does everyone get them , or is it the app that’s buggy. I went and checked that all notifications are on. I checked on the app settings as well as my phone settings. It’s quite annoying when you’re pmming someone and you have to periodically keep checking / refreshing.
 
Uninstall the app and install it again ,happened to me last week but works fine now
 
10-4 , going to try now
 
I couldn’t find the app on the App Store, any suggestions on how to search this?
 
I agree, the mobile site is up to date and the recommended way of utilizing the site and all of it's features.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new