OP
OP
Bongobasher

Bongobasher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful zoa collection. And nicely done with the filming and editing. What did you use to record the video clips and compile the video?
Thank you Pau Hana. I use a nikon D500 . It is not the best for moving targets but just fine for zoas. I use sony movie studio for the editing. My computer is not very good so i try to limit the videos that i make to no more than 2 mins :)

jeffm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What setting did you use on your camera for these videos?

OP
OP
Bongobasher

Bongobasher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What setting did you use on your camera for these videos?
Thank you for asking about the camera settings. I don't do too much really - i like to have the ISO as low as possible and crank the Kelivin rating is as high as possible because of the short wavelength content of the light and that's about it :). I may bump up the eV a little but nothing more than this.I don't even use a yellow filter to make things pop :). Anything else that i decide to change would be during editing. I hope this helps :)

jeffm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for asking about the camera settings. I don't do too much really - i like to have the ISO as low as possible and crank the Kelivin rating is as high as possible because of the short wavelength content of the light and that's about it :). I may bump up the eV a little but nothing more than this.I don't even use a yellow filter to make things pop :). Anything else that i decide to change would be during editing. I hope this helps :)
Awesome, I'll give that a try!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!

Nicholas Dushynsky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lovely looking zoas you have there. Can I ask what lighting and what your perameters are?
I had radio active dragons and I have whamming water melons, but for some reason the water melons aren't opening as much but did grow like mad originally, the dragon eyes i have, have just been closed for ages and have melted away over a few months, I have had a frag of uttter chaos zoas for nearly a year and it hasn't grown any new polyps. I just thought zoas were classed as a weed in some tanks. I cant seem to grow them any more.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back