OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And was showing that on that chili monti went from just the crust 2 that lip in the back. And my cap is crazy

image.jpg

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far 2 night the quads not goin completely uninflated but still close and the indo is mouth open.

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And also y is my sebea so dang big. I mean it's actually the largest I've seen and is making me move things.

cnseekatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested to hear what you come up with. I'm having the same issue... sad, shrinking BTAs with plenty of light and stable parameters. I think mine might have been related to a dino outbreak...

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird. I had 1. Thought I got it fixed. Went out of town and he watched didn't test. But nothing died. So cleaned the sand and no return. This morning the quad was inflated 40% possibly and he indo is 70% like he's not as affected. He's even moving away from the light. I have em both on a island small rock cupped. This i don't have a Dino tester or how do u. I did some water changes 4 days ago but it's not good 2 do that a lot so I know the water is clean. Cleaned all the power head but 1 and it has some cyano on it so there's some in there but can chemi it right now. All my corals show no signs of slow growth in fact ins kinda be opposite but I did change back 2 attinic bulbs over the coral +. So Ima change back and find out there. So the attintic has reall only a few weeks on it. The 10K has about 4 months

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U can see both the quad and indo were inflated. And the quad more then i thought now I see. So maybe the 10k needs changed so Hess that's what I'm doin 2 day over buying a coral. Weird the sps doint show but there higher pat then being on the sand.

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well for a catch up. Just got home from a short trip 2 a few stores. Only spent 20 for 3 corals. A meteor shower that every1 has been like how do I not have that for 10$ and is 2 tone colored. A interesting hammer I'll post when it opens and a percilla that's just encrusted the plug so will b fun watching it for free basically. Or like 2.30 so I love this place and they love me

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well now my indo speckled is disapeared. Can't find it anywhere and I'll b doing a break down 2morrow as well as a sand clean up might as well 2 cut diatoms. Took my water 2 my place sponsored by Red Sea and he used all his testers and said weird. I have this 2 high demand sps with light and there's no reason they should b doing this. He thought iodine would b high but no and was hoping. So back from work and no speckled but he was healthy enough 2 move but not this much... I'm about 2 put em in my friends tank that runs kessels. And find out as in 1 day they should react or just buy a new 10k as that's he only bulb with about 4 months on it. And it's only used 50% of the day so that's like 1/2 that

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's where the bTAs have been for he past few days 2 control them. And no problem from my meteor with anything. And the candy cane touched the war I put em there just 2 see reactions. I need 2 get a par meter

image.jpg

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just changed my 10k 2 the coral +. For the remainder of the night hoping it'll cause I reaction 1 way or other. Really perplexed about the other indo no sight of it

image.jpg

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm not wrong in reading this, you have 2 t5 bulbs on your 30 gallon tank. If that is correct, this is the main reason your anemones shrinking is not enough flight. Here's a picture of my old nano, after being set up for a few months, parameters swing, temperature swings, salinity swings, no water changes . But I rand 200 watt led fixture (just blue and white) on a 29 gallon and the par on the anemones was about 300-350. Now I have one of these anemones under a kessil 160 and it's 1/4 size of what it use to be. They are not finicky creatures, but they do need an ample amount of light. Invest in one or two of those Chinese led fixtures for ~ 100 each , they do wonders for the price.
IMG_0702.JPG
[/QUOI got these bTAs for 20$. So idk if it's bad liniage or just something up as they don't split nor only once bubbled like yours

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the old 24' hood for a yr and didn't Change bulbs and no problem till the ballast went out and was a HE. This is a HO 48' hood

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is before any lighting comes on. And it's inflated. This is odd now so maybe the 10k needed changed and the coral + works for now. But there's only like 2 months on that bulb but there deep blues vs my atis

IMG_3800.JPG

OP
OP
Sir Chris

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the quad has returned back 2 somewhat health. It's attacking. Inflated and mouth closed. The indo speckled is dead. It's flesh is commong off it. I've never seen it b4. It's completely jut falling 2 mush. And was my fav of the 2. So I'm quite agro. Arill can't get any closer 2 how it's just withering away and dying in front of me. I even put it high par and between new rock and thought it was gone but nope flat as a pancake.

Sharkbate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have they been fed ? Some chopped prawn soaked in phyto may give them a boost ...

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back