My clown hosting space invader

Oggisports

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
853
Reaction score
6
Location
BX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
y2evabyn.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372442806.914523.jpg
 
My clownfish pair use to host a blue and orange pectina I had. I think they really like the slimy coat of it, hahahah. Nice clownfish and pectina!
 
Clowns are so silly.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps, Acans and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 
My clowns also decided to make a pectina their home. I had to remove the pectina from the tank because they were irritating it, its still recovering :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new