My clownfish are acting weird

a_jade

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I'm new to keeping clownfish and I noticed my clownfish acting weird. I don't really know what's going on and I can't find anything online to explain it. I thought at first it was just the behaviors of establishing who's dominate but then I noticed the bigger clownfish also twitching and talking to the little one. I just don't understand why they go from swimming and "dancing" around together and coping each other's moves to the little one being backed into a corner. I just don't want the little guy to have to spend his life forced into a corner. I have a video but am running into some trouble uploading it. Any information or ideas are very appreciated. Thank you.
 
Sounds like normal clown fish behaviour
 
Sounds like normal behaviour for clowns who are establishing territory :) Will get better over time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new