my coral collection!

Hey what kind of camera and lens are using? Your pictures are amazing man.
 
my 2 new clownfish...
dec2011142.jpg


dec2011144.jpg


soon to be their new home.a magnifica!

dec2011036.jpg


orenji.

dec2011032.jpg


thanks for looking.:bigsmile:

Pare ang ganda naman:wink: selos ako lol
 
Hey what kind of camera and lens are using? Your pictures are amazing man.
hey ktar,i'm using a nikon d60 with 18-55 lens.freehand topdown shots with a shot of jameson whiskey!:crossedlips:
and thank you!you yourself have amazing photos.

Pare ang ganda naman:wink: selos ako lol
lol,now i have to check you tank thread.baka may pagselosan ako.then we could do a trade.:xd:

Just read through your whole thread and your camera skills, corals are amazing! Love those clowns!
thanks for stooping by my thread.you have some amazing corals that i'd like to collect.
 
lol,now i have to check you tank thread.baka may pagselosan ako.then we could do a trade.:xd:


:nerd: lol nah Pare yours look amazing! but if you'd like to check it out, you can see it here watch it in HD if you can:bigsmile:. Also, would love to trade if you weren't so far away. Merry X'mas to you and your family Pare ko:)

nico's tank rebirth 8/11/11 - YouTube
 
Your tank is looking fantastic. And that mag nem is really awesome. I would love to find a red based one.
 
Hey m'akoy, I am a fan of yours :). I first got inspired by your tank when I found it on TOTM on Nano-Reef.

How many fish do you have in there now?
 
Last edited:
Your tank is looking fantastic. And that mag nem is really awesome. I would love to find a red based one.
thank you!same here i'm on the lookout for red based mag.

Hey m'akoy, I am a fan of yours :). I first got inspired by your tank when I found it on TOTM on Nano-Reef.
How many fish do you have in there now?
wow a fan!:xd:
4 total of fish as of lastnight.until i found my 4 yr old true perc on the floor this morning.



amazing collection
thanks alot.
 
What's that coral in your avatar! :tongue:
Nice corals and pics. some that I have never seen before!
it's no namer chalice.
Yea im wondering the same thing!
:wink:

i cut my magnifica 2 weeks ago for the 2nd time.And it's healing nicely.
i'll post some pics of before and after cutting it.
 
love that magnifica...lets see some more of those clowns...your avatar isn't to bad earthier :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new