My first 240+ tank build

@billy1205 how's the reef going?

Reef Tank.jpg


This is my current tank. Just added few more pcs of sps yesterday. Wanted to shoot some photo for each individual SPS but it's too hard to take it due to the color balance. Thinking of getting an underwater camera so it might solve my problem. =D Now almost is the time to do some maintenance for my T5 fixture. I'm still searching for the best 8 bulbs combination for it. currently I'm running 4 blue+ and 4 coral+.
 
looking awesome very nice job
 
Reef Tank.jpg


This is my current tank. Just added few more pcs of sps yesterday. Wanted to shoot some photo for each individual SPS but it's too hard to take it due to the color balance. Thinking of getting an underwater camera so it might solve my problem. =D Now almost is the time to do some maintenance for my T5 fixture. I'm still searching for the best 8 bulbs combination for it. currently I'm running 4 blue+ and 4 coral+.
Love it!! Great work, man! Glad to see everything doing well. :-)
 
Hi guys, been inactive for quite a while because was so busy with my work. Until recetly I only have time to shoot some of my tank. Here's anothe view from my tank. I think is already quite pack. Hmm, shall I get more coral? haha
LRM_EXPORT_423059511460965_20180830_135248025.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new