My First Battlebox!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

scottj6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share with everyone my first experience with Adam and my Battlebox that I received. Because of the glowing reviews from everyone on here, I went ahead and ordered a box. Let me start with Adam's customer service and professionalism. Its the best I've experienced in this hobby. Very nice, friendly and quick to respond. I had a couple of general requests for him which he was gracious to accomodate. My box arrived and was packaged perfectly! Toasty warm, protected and all sealed up. Corals had little cups around them to protect them in transit. Adam was super awesome to include some bonus frags. Thank you @Battlecorals and I even got a Battlebrush!!

The frags themselves were more like small colonies! Everything looked super healthy. Gorgeous colors and had PE on a couple of them almost right away. I'm excited to watch them grow out.

From beginning to end this was easily my best coral buying experience. Thanks so much @Battlecorals

IMG_3768.jpeg IMG_3780.jpeg IMG_3781.jpeg IMG_3782.jpeg IMG_3783.jpeg IMG_3767.jpeg IMG_3777.jpeg IMG_3778.jpeg IMG_3779.jpeg

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam is one of the nicest vendor out there, man of his word
i ordered a battlebox as well, asked for 3 pieces specifically and ended up getting 3 additional others! all chunky frags.
If you're like me it wont be your last order from him. There are very few vendors that I buy online from and he is absolutely one of my favorites.

Also, I have to ask, why is your frag rack upside down?
Just wanted to share with everyone my first experience with Adam and my Battlebox that I received. Because of the glowing reviews from everyone on here, I went ahead and ordered a box. Let me start with Adam's customer service and professionalism. Its the best I've experienced in this hobby. Very nice, friendly and quick to respond. I had a couple of general requests for him which he was gracious to accomodate. My box arrived and was packaged perfectly! Toasty warm, protected and all sealed up. Corals had little cups around them to protect them in transit. Adam was super awesome to include some bonus frags. Thank you @Battlecorals and I even got a Battlebrush!!

The frags themselves were more like small colonies! Everything looked super healthy. Gorgeous colors and had PE on a couple of them almost right away. I'm excited to watch them grow out.

From beginning to end this was easily my best coral buying experience. Thanks so much @Battlecorals

IMG_3768.jpeg IMG_3780.jpeg IMG_3781.jpeg IMG_3782.jpeg IMG_3783.jpeg IMG_3767.jpeg IMG_3777.jpeg IMG_3778.jpeg IMG_3779.jpeg

Thanks Guys! This totally made my day:).

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back