OP
Aneasytarget

Aneasytarget

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I can see hints of color under the blue. Any chance of seeing him in whites?
60F9E894-2E6A-4E0B-95BC-81DBDD55B7F0.jpeg
Whites

OP
OP
Aneasytarget

Aneasytarget

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright give up the secret.....Whats the equipment you are using to take these amazing photos!
Lol
Fujifilm XT3
100mm f2 Tokina macro lens (manual focus)
Brown filter on the lens to colour balance the blue LEDs
The lens Filter is the secret, I also use it on my iPhone for some nice pics

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol
Fujifilm XT3
100mm f2 Tokina macro lens (manual focus)
Brown filter on the lens to colour balance the blue LEDs
The lens Filter is the secret, I also use it on my iPhone for some nice pics
I've been looking at the Icecap Lens set for the Iphone on BRS. I used to use a Canon Rebel T5i DSLR with a Macro Lens to take my old photos, but this go around, i really want to try to use my Iphone 11 Pro. Phone cameras have come along ways.

OP
OP
Aneasytarget

Aneasytarget

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking at the Icecap Lens set for the Iphone on BRS. I used to use a Canon Rebel T5i DSLR with a Macro Lens to take my old photos, but this go around, i really want to try to use my Iphone 11 Pro. Phone cameras have come along ways.

image.jpg

I hold this in front of my iPhone and it works fine.
eBay $5
I‘ll post some iPhone pics, don’t need more than the iPhone, I use it because it’s there.

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

eBay $5
I‘ll post some iPhone pics, don’t need more than the iPhone, I use it because it’s there.
yea I would appreciate that actually. I've also been told to use Snapseed to edit out what the filters can't

OP
OP
Aneasytarget

Aneasytarget

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea I would appreciate that actually. I've also been told to use Snapseed to edit out what the filters can't
58200F09-5169-4B33-A15F-8D8B55FF831C.jpeg

iPhone 8Plus
With the Brown Filter
Lightroom for mobile, free when editing jpegs.
Pretty sure you can shoot RAW with iPhone11, Snapseed will take advantage of that.

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
58200F09-5169-4B33-A15F-8D8B55FF831C.jpeg

iPhone 8Plus
With the Brown Filter
Lightroom for mobile, free when editing jpegs.
Pretty sure you can shoot RAW with iPhone11, Snapseed will take advantage of that.
Wow.........I'm not sure I could have gotten a better pic than that with my DSLR. Jesus thats good.

I used to use Lightroom, desktop full pro version though. Didn't even know there was a mobile version. I'd actually rather not go RAW, yea I'd get more editing capabilities, but I just dont' want to deal with that unless I have to lol

OP
OP
Aneasytarget

Aneasytarget

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow.........I'm not sure I could have gotten a better pic than that with my DSLR. Jesus thats good.

I used to use Lightroom, desktop full pro version though. Didn't even know there was a mobile version. I'd actually rather not go RAW, yea I'd get more editing capabilities, but I just dont' want to deal with that unless I have to lol
Thanks
iPhone is great for coral pics, a little harder with the fish because shutter speed won’t be as fast.

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks
iPhone is great for coral pics, a little harder with the fish because shutter speed won’t be as fast.
Yes those little punks love to turn on the NOS when you pull out the camera to get a pic of them lol. Ok now question, I've got a few people local that have been taking some great pics with the Iphone as well. I got one guy that is putting his phone in the water to take the pic, then takes it out and just quick rinses it off in freshwater and then dries it and good to go. Got an experience with that? Also no case on his phone either, not like a Lifeproof or anything.

OP
OP
Aneasytarget

Aneasytarget

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes those little punks love to turn on the NOS when you pull out the camera to get a pic of them lol. Ok now question, I've got a few people local that have been taking some great pics with the Iphone as well. I got one guy that is putting his phone in the water to take the pic, then takes it out and just quick rinses it off in freshwater and then dries it and good to go. Got an experience with that? Also no case on his phone either, not like a Lifeproof or anything.
I wouldn’t put a $1k phone in saltwater. I had an iPhone 6 fall to pieces on me from internal corrosion n all I did was take it kayaking (ocean), it would get splashed but never submerged. Took about a year before I noticed speaker grills were rusted, mic connector had corroded internally. I opened it up, it was a mess inside.

MamaMolo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

eBay $5
Do you use this filter with the camera or just with your phone?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back