My first sps dominant tank

floridafinestreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
81
Reaction score
64
Location
Orlando fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
220g marineland
Bashsea signature series 60"
5000 Int Reef Octopus skimmer
Geo Calcium reactor CR618
Carbon doser 20lb co2
Neptune Apex Gold
Kamoer continuous pump
4x maxspect gyre xf350

20190809_162841.jpg
 
220g marineland
Bashsea signature series 60"
5000 Int Reef Octopus skimmer
Geo Calcium reactor CR618
Carbon doser 20lb co2
Neptune Apex Gold
Kamoer continuous pump
4x maxspect gyre xf350

20190809_162841.jpg

Defiantly a good start! Is there water in the tank yet? Are you going live or dry rock?
 
Sick! Love the scape looks amazing! The bashsea sump looks great and that's a stellar job on the plumbing! Please let me know how you like the geo reactor I'm on the fence about getting that or the korillan one.
 
Sick! Love the scape looks amazing! The bashsea sump looks great and that's a stellar job on the plumbing! Please let me know how you like the geo reactor I'm on the fence about getting that or the korillan one.
Thanks! I will most likely get started on it soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new