My first SPS.

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Jason Fox ”Sunset” Stylocoeniella frag. The start of bigger and better things to come. Hopefully.

E3988E91-97FB-42ED-829B-3C6C9CEC221C.jpeg

chimbo84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Weren’t you the one that claimed 40+ years experience when stating that sand expires?

OP
OP
bruno3047

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weren’t you the one that claimed 40+ years experience when stating that sand expires?
40+ years experience raising angelfish from tiny juveniles. I started getting rid of all my angelfish and focusing on corals a little over two years ago. In March of this year I sold my last angel. A yellow-bellied regal I had for a little over three years and raised from a wild-caught 1 1/2 inch juvenile. What’s your point?

Last edited:

encrustingacro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay let me see if I could spell it out for your tiny mind. I claim that the Pulitzer Prize was given out for fake news. The Pulitzer Prize was given out because of coverage of Trump’s association with Russia. This turned out to be fake news. Therefore, the Pulitzer Prize was given out for fake news and for you to think that it was given out legitimately, that must mean you believe that Trump was a Russian stooge. Follow me?
Can we please not talk about politics here?

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay let me see if I could spell it out for your tiny mind. I claim that the Pulitzer Prize was given out for fake news. The Pulitzer Prize was given out because of coverage of Trump’s association with Russia. This turned out to be fake news. Therefore, the Pulitzer Prize was given out for fake news and for you to think that it was given out legitimately, that must mean you believe that Trump was a Russian stooge. Follow me?
I honestly have no idea what your talking about right now, but absolutely ROFL

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 153 75.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 7.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 30 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back