My first triple digit tank

Randomwhiteguy89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
241
Reaction score
203
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had many tanks in my life I finally took a step to the triple digit club with my 125 gallon
1DB91F9B-1313-4FC3-A445-DCD257431D94.jpeg
 
Looks great!

Looking at upgrading my tank already to an all in 1 Red Sea reefer. What filtration are you using?
 
I have a 30 gallon sump with some filter floss a protein skimmer a bag of gfo a bag of carbon and about 25lbs of rubble rock
 
Just a green birds nest it’s grown like crazy I actually fragged it quite a few times already
B5EACD1A-B03F-443F-ACED-784F411C7615.jpeg
B5386A18-DF9F-42FD-86B3-F871FB682E2C.jpeg
 
Just picked up an orange tipped torch only been in the tank about an hour I’ll post updated pics in a few days
F298EF8B-83BD-411D-BFB3-16BB5CAA334C.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new