my fish room

  • Thread starter Thread starter Victoria M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2017
Messages
5,630
Reaction score
21,734
Location
Sylvania, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been working on improving my fish room, and making a water change tower. I painted the room a new glossy light blue. what was I thinking with those other colors???
 
Last edited:
IMG_2436.JPG
 
Haha, looks great! Ohh the joys of cords. If this is only your 2nd management session you will have one or two more to follow. Did painting the room make your skimmer go crazy/Ill effects? Get GFI outlets, Can't tell if they are or not...
 
Thank you. The circuit is dedicated to the aquarium and is GFCI. The skimmer and tank were fine but the paint was low VOC. So maybe helped. As to the cords...I have ignored them for 7 years LOL.
 
Looking good!
 
Awesome room! Lucky your able to have a whole room dedicated to everything you need :p in only aloud to have a QT tank and a small frag tank, and an RODI unit:mad:
 
Nice! Great job. I'm kind of partial to the green but the brighter more neon the green the more I like it.
 
Thank for the compliment. It is brighter in person with the new light blue. All the colors were clearance colors from Lowes. So I got what I got. :) I have been tring to get my husband to help me finish the ceiling but he wants to focus on getting the tank looking good. ok by me! lets get started!
 
IMG_2471.JPG

Got everything plumbed. The ro di line is run up to the ceiling to over to the top of the rotomold container, valve works easily and is water tight, and the hose is disconnected hidden behind the brute container. I am so excited to have this part completed. Also mounted a water detector I had just zip stripped up.
 
Thought I’d drop on by to spur you into an update...

Good idea repainting the walls... [emoji12]
 
Thought I’d drop on by to spur you into an update...

Good idea repainting the walls... [emoji12]
wow, Neil, I never saw this. I was annoyed by old threads not having the end of the story so I took a look at my old threads and found this. I have a lot of unfinished stories too! this one however got incorporated into my rebuild thread.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new