my fish room

  • Thread starter Thread starter Victoria M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_2471.JPG

Got everything plumbed. The ro di line is run up to the ceiling to over to the top of the rotomold container, valve works easily and is water tight, and the hose is disconnected hidden behind the brute container. I am so excited to have this part completed. Also mounted a water detector I had just zip stripped up.
Where did you get that white barrel? I am building my fish room and I want something like that but shorter for the mixing station.
 
Where did you get that white barrel? I am building my fish room and I want something like that but shorter for the mixing station.
A local Plastics supplier many years ago. I don't even remember the the name. Sorry. Tractor Supply Company carries similar tanks though.
 
Looking for barrels myself and not sure where to order from. The 65 Gallon Barrels from Tractor Supply are not available anymore and looking for the next best option.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new