my FLOATING 40 BREEDER

  • Thread starter Thread starter frags
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What the heck did you use? Pure aluminum strapping behind the walls and under the tank?? Good job but I'm still kinda iffy on the looks of it? It does look like it's missing something
 
What the heck did you use? Pure aluminum strapping behind the walls and under the tank?? Good job but I'm still kinda iffy on the looks of it? It does look like it's missing something

Lol its tough to describe how its built..if you google floating 40 breeder I have a build thread and you can see how I did it.

Did u get to vote?
 
Bump for Sunday can anybody vote for me today? Link is in the first post.
Ty
 
Last edited:
Tank looks awesome. Voted!
 
That's a pretty sweet set up definitely not anything I've seen before!


Hey thanks! Did u get to vote? I do have a build thread if you google floating 40 breeder it will come up.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new