OP
naterealbig

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm so sorry man!! That must suck AEFW having to move with tanks... I'm so sorry that happened. Good luck moving, and may the journey be safe!
God bless you!

Thank you for your kind words.... Yes it's sucks very bad. Up to a normal 120 setup it's pretty much a breeze. With a system this size it was back (and now, heart) breaking. If i ever set up this system again, the stand (and probably the tank) will stay, and I'll buy new in the new home.

OP
OP
naterealbig

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really like your stand. Did you make it? Where did you get it?

Thank you Ben! You can see the exploded view of the stand design (it was designed and built by me) in post 1.... I finished the plumbing (integrated into the stand) in post 127.... pictures and info on how i built it are scattered between those two posts.

Let me know what questions you have. Take car.

Nico_853853

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's one of the nicest tanks i've seen. How did you get your corals colors to pop so much? I wish my tank looked like that!!!

Ben Pedersen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Ben! You can see the exploded view of the stand design (it was designed and built by me) in post 1.... I finished the plumbing (integrated into the stand) in post 127.... pictures and info on how i built it are scattered between those two posts.

Let me know what questions you have. Take car.
Just went through your posts. :)

There any many things I like about your stand. I need to make one for my 300 gal. Was considering skinning it with adhesive wooden floor tile.

I really like the supports for your the stand. Did you find it strong enough?

OP
OP
naterealbig

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just went through your posts. :)

There any many things I like about your stand. I need to make one for my 300 gal. Was considering skinning it with adhesive wooden floor tile.

I really like the supports for your the stand. Did you find it strong enough?

Thank you so much for the compliments! Yes, in fact they were "too" strong LOL. The stand was so heavy i almost couldn't move it... it weighed about 700lb!!

It will definitely not move from my new home. When i move again it will be dismantled, and I'll build a new one! Let me know if i can help with your stand.

Best Regards

Ben Pedersen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the compliments! Yes, in fact they were "too" strong LOL. The stand was so heavy i almost couldn't move it... it weighed about 700lb!!

It will definitely not move from my new home. When i move again it will be dismantled, and I'll build a new one! Let me know if i can help with your stand.

Best Regards
Thank you... Will do.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back