My husband tells me I'm crazy!

Do you name your fish or other tank inhabitants?

• Total voters

dennism

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are naming our stuff too. We just started a tank w 2 davinci clowns and 2 turbo snails. The snails are Gary and Lazarus. The later got himself wedged at the top of the tank. We thought he was dead In 10 min after placing him back he sprung back to life. The clowns have yet to be named. Still in debate mode.

OP
OP
J

Jholli90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I named one of my fish but I can't repeat it on this site. It's a filefish that has decided that my huge colony of Sunny D Zoas are more appetizing than the aiptasia he was supposed to eat.... his name is AS***LE

I think we have all had an a****** fish at one time lol

BryanD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Name them all sooner or later. The fish all have names, some of the inverts. Got Squidwurd the brittle star, Gary the snail, Mr Crabs, Green Lantern and Green Hornet emerald crabs, Sunkist the orange tree gorgonian, Lobo the Austrailian lobo, Frogger the frog spawn, Toady the toadstool. Rockwell the plate coral (see what I did there!?!), Flame the fire shrimp, Octo the banded brittle star, Monty the montipora. Sunshine the yellow tang, Nuke the black and white clownfish, Smuckers the royal dottyback, Zeus the pajama cardinal, and Nibbler the lawnmower blenny.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 46 29.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.1%
Back