My interesting Derasa

  • Thread starter Thread starter outerbank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

outerbank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
275
Reaction score
463
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Folded and wide mantel. It has a deformed shell. I’ll take a picture of the shell next time I have it out of the tank. It’s also slow growing for a Derasa.
9A4973DE-071B-4B08-AA83-3D506CE00182.png
B87081D0-9771-4DD2-B6D8-3C337BB6AEB5.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new