My intro

Jsknier

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I'm Josh. I'm new to reefing but have had a few saltwater tanks prior (75g and 55g. FOWLR). My current reef tank that I just started is a Nano reef. It's a Fluval EVO 13.5g setup. Have 2 black ice clowns in it so far and some CUC. I know I don't have a lot of fish options so that's why I decided to dabble with some corals. I currently have 2 zoa frags, don't ask what they are even the LFS just had them labeled as "assorted", and a mushroom, same "assorted", that are doing well so far. I do have some things I have questions about but I'm gonna be smart and search for answers first ;):cool:.

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Dark Side...

Welcome.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I'm Josh. I'm new to reefing but have had a few saltwater tanks prior (75g and 55g. FOWLR). My current reef tank that I just started is a Nano reef. It's a Fluval EVO 13.5g setup. Have 2 black ice clowns in it so far and some CUC. I know I don't have a lot of fish options so that's why I decided to dabble with some corals. I currently have 2 zoa frags, don't ask what they are even the LFS just had them labeled as "assorted", and a mushroom, same "assorted", that are doing well so far. I do have some things I have questions about but I'm gonna be smart and search for answers first ;):cool:.
Hi Josh and Welcome!

I find when I research things, I learn more than expected on this site! With all your experience, you'll be sharing and helping others. Looking forward to your build thread(s). I'd do one for each tank if I were you. I'm going back and documenting historically so I have a place showing tank evolution. They'll also give you a badge (look left, under my ID) when you do your first post there and link it using your account tab.

justy_

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Josh!
Hello GIF

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back