MY KRUSTY TANK

katthereefwife

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
182
Location
ontario
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

It’s finally growing algae! I have the urge to clean it so badly but from what I’m told that’s just part of the beginning part of having a salty tank. #krustytank

I’m super new to the hobby does anyone know what happens after this stage?
image.jpg


image.jpg image.jpg
 
All kinds of "ugly" algaes are gonna pop up soon. Then once they fade away it should be smooth sailing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new