My little Monster.

39ac0cf488edcc34305c0ee1fe93cb00.jpg
2915d651ff86c75379f6e2468a567794.jpg
 
Yo Hernando! Didn't know that Beavis was you!

Your build is amazing man! I will help with what I can!

First new gyres in the states! That's some major hook up right there brother!!

Now hurry up and come over. I have presents for your build.
 
Yo Hernando! Didn't know that Beavis was you!

Your build is amazing man! I will help with what I can!

First new gyres in the states! That's some major hook up right there brother!!

Now hurry up and come over. I have presents for your build.
I like where this is going.

MrW5mUX.gif
 
I made some big gauges when I removed the overflow with the multitool so I had to start sanding with a 100 grit sand paper and work my way up.
100
220
400
600
800
1000
1500
2000
2500
3000
 
Inside is all done, just on time for Macna.
I'll do the outside in 2 weeks.
09713dca17d6898de56b330a0a1aeb7b.jpg
319736d220e6af4052bbf06e0daf595d.jpg
bcd0864e80f7be0fad14f9285f0095c1.jpg
5852d020e6359d0f0b092d3b74989538.jpg
2e814877136a6f2ca38ec39db1680530.jpg

Did I mentioned how much I hate buffing.
 
Ok it took some driving around until I found the bulkheads.......you would think that out of the 15+ stores in Fort Lauderdale you would find the bulkheads . Dry fitting is next.
I ended up in The Tank Depot, they had them and the true unions as well.
e54bbf8dc3edd145e3f2f26ffef2e537.jpg
861f1e51ca723d8f9495364268ef029b.jpg
 
Nice set up! Another South Floridian! That Abyzz pump is sick. Saw it at Macna. I went a different route with Vectra L1s Hammerhead and a Diablo but the Abyzz is like all in one :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new