• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My Miami For Sale !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoneyPit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyPit

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2010
Messages
787
Reaction score
5
Location
Pompano Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two frags of the My Miami for sale. I'm asking 300 each + shipping.
I also have the following corals.

Cornbred Trash Mummy Eye
Jedi Mind Trick Montipora
Cornbred Cotton Candy Chalice

Let me know if you want to put together a pack I will cut you a nice size piece.
Arrive alive guaranteed if you send DOA pictures within 1 hour of delivery.
I check my PM's once a day.


MyMiami3.jpg
 
Here is an updated picture of the My Miami that's still for sale. It has 4 eyes and I'll do 275 + shipping.
DSCF1164.jpg

Here is a pic from the side, you can see it on the left. It has grown almost all the way down to the plug.
DSCF1175.jpg
 
Last edited:
Someone should buy it once they see the new pics. From the other pics it looked like 1 eye. Good Luck
 
Wow! Wish I would've seen this earlier! If it falls through, let me know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new