My monti turned dark green

Star reefer3

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
184
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this monti a week ago and now its turned dark green but it's done this in the last 24 hours I have a picture of it befor and after
20190924_110349.jpg
it is the green one .this is it now
20190920_182337.jpg
and this is it before. Any help on this issue would b much apreciated
 
Not sure what we're looking at. The monti cap? Corals can darken/turn brown from high nitrates. Thats usually the first thing I check when my corals start to lose colors. I'm not see any change in your before/after though.

Edit: Lighting could also casue change in color.
 
Not sure what we're looking at. The monti cap? Corals can darken/turn brown from high nitrates. Thats usually the first thing I check when my corals start to lose colors. I'm not see any change in your before/after though.

Edit: Lighting could also casue change in color.
It's pretty subtle but if u look in the center theres a small difference in the greens and I will check my nitrate soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new