My nano 10g fish tank thread

Here are some picture hope you guys like the setup!
800BB783-48AD-421C-99D0-524A806B2FC3.jpeg
B7EC91DC-1C3F-4C28-91CC-758CEDF1FF21.jpeg

94CCA148-B4F0-43E1-945D-961B439032D1.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 251425DE-6D61-441A-9569-2EDD7FBD147B.jpeg
    251425DE-6D61-441A-9569-2EDD7FBD147B.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 116
Some sad news today. My dragon goby hopped out of my tank while I was asleep. By the time I relized he was missing it was too late. I am getting a top so this CANT happen again.
 
Ignore this, I’m blind and have just seen the goby, I thought the fish you meant was a fresh water species and not Amblygobius phalanea.
 
Floppy and skippy are dead and so is my angelfish.
They were the best fish ever and are irreplaceable
I am taking a break from the hobby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new