My new 180, woo hoo

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
360
Location
B-more, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I finally got around to combining my 75 and 120 into my 180 thats been sitting for months. I'm hoping to cut down on maintenence and costs so I got rid of most of my SPS and kept my Softies and LPS (sorry colored stick peeps). The tank is kinda bare but I'm sure that will change with the help of the vendors on here :wink:. I have no camera skills so be nice. I just took the canon and took some auto shots and cropped them to a manageable size. Just thought I'd share.

> 180 gallon second hand glass tank
> 3 Evolution LED modules (thanks Chris)
> SWC 180 cone skimmer (thanks Luke)
> WM Ecobak in a phosban reactor
> Mag Drive 12 return pump
> 2 Vortech MP40s

IMG_3654.jpg
IMG_3657.jpg
IMG_3656.jpg
IMG_3661.jpg
IMG_3672.jpg
 
Nice, I like the aquascape. too bad about the sps, I'm sure you'll find some colorful lps to make up for though. Is the color of your lights in the pics true to life?
 
Nice, I like the aquascape. too bad about the sps, I'm sure you'll find some colorful lps to make up for though. Is the color of your lights in the pics true to life?

Pretty close. It' maybe a touch less blue in real life but I don't know how to work a camera and I don't have photoshop to adjust the color. Those LEDs run really blue.
 
My new 6 inch Fiji Maxima addition.
IMG_3831.jpg

Some fish shots:
IMG_3856.jpg
IMG_3853.jpg
IMG_3859.jpg
IMG_3850.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new