My new 260G

love the scape.
Would look amazing when full of grown up corals.
 
Wow very nice tank you have.i love your rockwork thanks for sharing it.keep up the awesome work.

Thanks Pondman! I will post more pictures with news!. See you all en reefapalooza ;)
 
by far the most bad *** tank i have ever seen. well done!
Jajaja and by far this is one of the best comments you can make [emoji5][emoji16][emoji85]
Jajaja thanks!
 
Last edited:
What a beauty!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new