My new 260G

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful update, your pictures are awesome and I love your aquascape!!

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank. Couple questions can I see a pic of your sump? I watched the movie but I would like to see it. Second with the tank up against the back wall like that how is it doing maintenance on the tank? Leading to why I wanna sump. Third did u do the aquascape? Because if you did that is amazing and you should make that your job. Saltwater tank landscaper. Could make business cards and all. Also how did u get that rock to float for what seems like two feet without any thing holding it up? And last any help on how you planed out the landscape would be great. I'm new to the coral game and don't know the proper way to set it up and I would love to pick your brain on this because your tank is exceptional. Keep up the great work
Justin

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome!

OP
OP
edosan

edosan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank
Thanks!

Couple questions can I see a pic of your sump? I watched the movie but I would like to see it
Sure, here you go

Second with the tank up against the back wall like that how is it doing maintenance on the tank? Leading to why I wanna sump.

No sweat, everything is made to get an easy clean. Need stairs tho.

Third did u do the aquascape? Because if you did that is amazing and you should make that your job. Saltwater tank landscaper. Could make business cards and all. Also how did u get that rock to float for what seems like two feet without any thing holding it up?
All was made by me, even the tank, the sump & the furniture. All was build inside my home.
Do you have a job for me? my hour is very expensive tho ;)
I do have help with rockscape to several local reefers.

(not me, a friend I hire to do the job acording to my specs)

An then, all was reinforced with 1 inch aluminum frame.

Yup, it was a lot of work, but happy with it.

And last any help on how you planed out the landscape would be great. I'm new to the coral game and don't know the proper way to set it up and I would love to pick your brain on this because your tank is exceptional. Keep up the great work
Justin
Search for pictures that you like over the web or arround here, and plan it...today there is no need to have a rock reefs (thats the name to old style full of rock tanks), you have bacteria (they work) and you have biofilter media like MarinePure (They really work).

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're doing great! HA!

OP
OP
edosan

edosan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And i have 4 blocks of marine pure, everything looks happy [emoji12][emoji6]

2 weeks ago I started the kz 1234 method

Also I will remove biopellets and stay with vodka and vinegar dosing only

And I Remove the Gyre...made a side by side with a MP40 and by far the Mp40 move more water in my tank.

Last edited:
OP
OP
edosan

edosan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

it is been a while since my last update...
I have been in the border of total tank colapse due excesive vodka dosing, and then almost a crash due error trying to restore nitrates...that was big I lost almost 60% of my sps due a mistake on my side. But now it has been like 3 months with steady grow and general stabilty.

My tank will have his first Bday in March.
News: I have to add a rock to my aquascape since the "air" part was starting to bend too much (leson learn for next time, PVC pipes with cement, and dry for a few days.
Change all my lights to Ecotech Radions pro 6X, Vectra L1 and Vortech, so is full Ecotech but a gyre and a RW15 for laminar flow. Also Add RoboSnail (testing).

Enought talking, here are some pics:

Last edited:
Back