My new 6 gallon

I think part of it is the way that you did your scaping which helps to make it look larger along with the the fact that the tank has more length to it and not as high, if that makes sense.

Makes sense to me...LOL


Thanks everyone. I have the itch to upgrade to a 15 gallon. Just to give me a little more room for husbandry, and glass, cause this cheap acrylic scratches too easy. And now it doesnt look as nice looking through it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new