my new baby... AKA The Café

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a spare one of these since i moved my crestie and have no idea what to do with it. anyone got ideas?

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I got a spare one of these since i moved my crestie and have no idea what to do with it. anyone got ideas?

Use it to hide your neighbors remains in. Slightly kidding.

Tarantula maybe?

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Cuban false chameleon

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dart frogs...

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will pm you exactly what you need, how to set it up and you will have everything arrive alive. Costs about 100-200 bucks depending on if you already have a few things or not, but same setup I use to bring stuff back from the keys. Almost 20 hours straight with no traffic and works great.
THANK YOUUUUU

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how much do you all think a plumber would charge to show me how to best hook up my RoDI?

I need to hook it up in the garage. We have connections already for a softener system (came with the house). I have no idea how they’re plumbed and what the best way to connect my unit is. I know I need to plumb it in upstream of the softener thing. But beyond that idk.

maybe I’ll take some pics this evening and see if any of you could walk me through it

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Some sort of chameleon would be super cool.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how much do you all think a plumber would charge to show me how to best hook up my RoDI?

I need to hook it up in the garage. We have connections already for a softener system (came with the house). I have no idea how they’re plumbed and what the best way to connect my unit is. I know I need to plumb it in upstream of the softener thing. But beyond that idk.

maybe I’ll take some pics this evening and see if any of you could walk me through it
Pics and we can tell ya how.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just browsing homes--- I was looking at SEVERAL, all of which have already been snatched up
That’s part of the reason why my family is waiting to move. Homes have gone up $100k+ in places we’ve been looking to move, just because the seller can. Lots of people are trying to get out of NY and the surrounding states, and the housing market is insane right now.

Also sorry to hear about your professor. Not sure I have any advice, sorry. :(

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Not as hard as you may think. Once its installed you'll be like, man that was easy!

Water in, good water out, bad water down the drain..

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not as hard as you may think. Once its installed you'll be like, man that was easy!

Water in, good water out, bad water down the drain..

I have a feeling you’re right as far as being surprised about how easy it ends up being.

my biggest thing is just it’s not your usual sink tie in situation.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 132 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back