I feel old
Aging Jamie Lee Curtis GIF

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I'll leave this one be. This dude is pretty big. Not sure how I just noticed it! Also I love how convenient it is to come to Frank's thread for IDs lol.

And nice to see you around, Tara! Hope all is well. <3
Think about them as “mini bubble tips”. This nem appear to be a light bulb anemone (currently unclassified). They more than likely will be placed with aiptaisa if classified in the near future, as they do fit a lot of the same characteristics. Notice I said “a lot”, but not all. I do not agree with that, due to all of the nps nems they are even closer to, so hopefully more effort will be placed on gulf/Atlantic nems in the future. We won’t get into that though. I could write a novel lol.

They do not reproduce like mad for no reason and will split from time to time. They will need to be fed if not getting food, but they will typically stay out of the light and relocated themselves to where flow hits them and they can just let food hit them.

If they do split and you want to remove one from a split, a small nem cannon with 3/8” to 1/2” pex works great.

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think about them as “mini bubble tips”. This nem appear to be a light bulb anemone (currently unclassified). They more than likely will be placed with aiptaisa if classified in the near future, as they do fit a lot of the same characteristics. Notice I said “a lot”, but not all. I do not agree with that, due to all of the nps nems they are even closer to, so hopefully more effort will be placed on gulf/Atlantic nems in the future. We won’t get into that though. I could write a novel lol.

They do not reproduce like mad for no reason and will split from time to time. They will need to be fed if not getting food, but they will typically stay out of the light and relocated themselves to where flow hits them and they can just let food hit them.

If they do split and you want to remove one from a split, a small nem cannon with 3/8” to 1/2” pex works great.
Appreciate the advice. I checked out your nem cannon thread. Great idea!

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First fit with clamps, now riveted, I couldn't afford to sell these due to the cost of the leather, been doing belt pouches, coin purses, tobacco pouches and glasses cases. I have a few things under test with people currently as I am working on my new cover for my electric tricycle's basket and new velcro fixings, the cover will have an elastic cord edging. :)

DSC_0001 (3) (1024x682).jpg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back