my new baby... AKA The Café

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’s everyone doing!? Any plans for tonight? I may be getting a nepthya! Conch has been putting in some work!
1685658935571.jpeg

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope all is well everyone got two kids running around with there head cut off so they are now doing laps around the block. My lil one is napping and I finally have a second to relax for a min. Tank is rolling had a sudden drop in alk today which could be a good thing manual dosed to get back to 8.3 and increased all for reef a tad to see what it will look like tomorrow. Things have been pretty stanle thus far. And i havent had a whole lot of time with the tank besides glass cleaning and feeding. Things still going pretty well. Have a good night everyone.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope all is well everyone got two kids running around with there head cut off so they are now doing laps around the block. My lil one is napping and I finally have a second to relax for a min. Tank is rolling had a sudden drop in alk today which could be a good thing manual dosed to get back to 8.3 and increased all for reef a tad to see what it will look like tomorrow. Things have been pretty stanle thus far. And i havent had a whole lot of time with the tank besides glass cleaning and feeding. Things still going pretty well. Have a good night everyone.
My observations on AFR, and I am using it on both tanks… it doesn’t really maintain alk levels… but use it to “maintain” your Ca levels, I only adjust my AFR dose if my Ca is consistently low(er), which I’m due to increase it a little bit. Add a dose pump for alk and figure out your alk drop/day, much easier that way

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Y'all have a great day...:)
most likely up for the next 24 ,daughter N friend going to Swift concert in Chicago today
lil worried , they'll be fine, been tryin to talk them into selling them tickets for months now...:rolleyes:

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
most likely up for the next 24 ,daughter N friend going to Swift concert in Chicago today
lil worried , they'll be fine, been tryin to talk them into selling them tickets for months now...:rolleyes:
I read that some fans are wearing diapers to the show so they don't miss anything by having to pee.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read that some fans are wearing diapers to the show so they don't miss anything by having to pee.
Must be nice to only have to wear a diaper just to not miss a show.......

Old Man Technology GIF by The Mole Agent

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My observations on AFR, and I am using it on both tanks… it doesn’t really maintain alk levels… but use it to “maintain” your Ca levels, I only adjust my AFR dose if my Ca is consistently low(er), which I’m due to increase it a little bit. Add a dose pump for alk and figure out your alk drop/day, much easier that way
I use afr and top off with kalk and my tanks never been happier…

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
lil worried , they'll be fine, been tryin to talk them into selling them tickets for months now..
you have my number if you need boots on the ground Frank.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was trying to figure out what Swift meant... I know now.

I am sorry :(

I am personally terrified of my husband having to go to chicago to fix servers if they need him too.

As for actual concerts... I dunno anymore, things are weird.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In south korea they threw a party for an online video game (BDO). Everyone was happy the event was going on. People started to collapse on top of each other. There were many dead and dying in the pile of bodies. I do not remember how many deaths there were.

We had several concerts where this kind of took place.... I'm praying for you.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was trying to figure out what Swift meant... I know now.

I am sorry :(

I am personally terrified of my husband having to go to chicago to fix servers if they need him too.

As for actual concerts... I dunno anymore, things are weird.
assuming there will be more police /security than if the president was there... ;) :)

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
assuming there will be more police /security than if the president was there... ;) :)
The bad thing about all of that, only the higher ups get protection. The rest of us.
Rest In Peace GIF by Kochstrasse™

Edit: I don't even know if secuity even cares about the performers...

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back